© 2018 by Ruoxue Wang. All Rights Reserved.

  • Instagram - White Circle

56

Culture Campaign Thesis Project

文化运动主题设计项目 – “56”个民族

 

Graphic design, illustration, Website, Identity

平面设计,插画,网站,品牌视觉识别设计

 

The culture of China is more vivid and various then what most people thought it is. There are 56 subculture groups living together under this huge populated country. However, 99% of the entire 1.3 billion population are from this one group, Han. All the rest 55 groups fall into that 1%. Therefore, a lot of these small cultures are less known, even got forgotten by a lot of people.

 

This thesis project I created is a showcase of the entire 56 cultures of their costume, food, dress, instrument, and all the good stuff through different media such as postage stamps, postcards, catalog book, and website.  Because of these 56 different cultures, China becomes China.

 

 

中国文化的多样化比大多数人平常知道的还要多的多,13亿人中99%的人口都来自于汉族,而其他55各民族都只有在那1%里。所以很多人对剩下的这大部分文化了解的少之又少。

 

我创造这个文化运动项目设计就是为了让更多人能了解到自己不了解的那部分中国文化。通过邮票、明信片、书籍、网站等形式展现出56个民族的风采。正是因为有了那1%,中国才是今天的中国。

Postage Stamps

邮票设计

 Postage stamps are ordered by population

 邮票顺序按照人口数量排序

Postcard

明信片设计

Each postcard depicts a special feature custom of that group. Such as fabric patterns, famous dishes, costumes, instruments, languages...etc.

每张明信片描绘了对应民族的一个民族特色。好比布料纹理、特色小吃、
特色服饰、乐器、文字等等。

Catalog 

​介绍书

The catalog is focused on the top 4 groups on the population list. Each group has an opening spread with an introduction and followed with few pages of its special culture feature.

​介绍书重点描绘了4个人数最多的民族。每个民族包含一页开头介绍页和几页具体民族特色特点描绘页。

Website

​网站设计

Identities

品牌视觉识别设计

More Layout Design Project

​更多排版设计项目

MUJI

Catalog Design, Website Design

Fortune Magazine

​财富杂志

Editorial Design

Money Magazine

​财金杂志

Editorial Design

More Fun Project

​更多有趣的设计项目

Nutrition Packaging Design

营养类包装设计

Rave Pack

 

First Hot Air Balloon Launch Party 

Invitation Design

​人类历史首次热气球升天排队邀请函设计

Invitation Design, Illustration

​Death Bomb

鸡尾酒包装设计 - 概念

Liquor Packaging Design - Concept

  • Black Instagram Icon